Mississauga Man Caught Driving Ridiculous Speed On Highway 403
The OPP have charged a 20-year-old man from Mississauga for stunt driving.
OPP officers stopped and charged the man after seeing him travelling 228km/h on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
His Audi S4 has been impounded and his licence has been suspended for 7 days.
OPP officers are advising drivers to slow down, there is no excuse for excessive speeding.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after allegedly fleeing from police and driving on the wrong side of the highway
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19