Mississauga Man Arrested in Relation to September Shooting
Toronto Police have arrested 32-year-old-Mississauga-resident Vytautas Vilutis in connection to a shooting in Toronto earlier this month.
On September 9, two men got into an argument at around 10:30 p.m. in the area of Dixon road and Highway 27 in Toronto.
After the exchange got heated, the suspect allegedly pulled out a gun and shot the other man, then fled the scene.
Yesterday, police officers searched a home in the Dixie Road and Bloor Street area of Mississauga and found and seized a loaded Taurus .357 revolver, 14 rounds of ammunition, 56.58 g of Cocaine, and cash.
Vilutis has been charged with 11 offenses, including attempted murder, and Possession of a Schedule Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking among others.
He is scheduled to appear in court today, and anyone with information about the investigation is asked to contact police at 416-808-2300.
- Mississauga Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Toronto Shooting
- Toronto teen charged with attempted murder in Mississauga shooting
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Connection With Toronto Shooting
- Man arrested in relation to a shooting investigation in Mississauga
- Police arrest suspect in connection to shooting in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw