Mississauga Man Arrested in Highway Crash
One driver from Mississauga is facing charges after a collision.
Around 9:30 a.m., Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported that an impaired driver going 80 over the speed limit rolled his vehicle over on Highway 401 near the 427, taking out a light pole.
Minor injuries resulted.
Jason Brown, a 24 year old Mississauga man, was arrested. He is charged with speeding and impaired driving.
- Justin Trudeau Is Returning to Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Woman From Mississauga
- Misconduct Allegations Against Mississauga High School Teacher Withdrawn
- Some Changes Coming to the Celebration Square Water Feature in Mississauga
- Here’s What the New Ontario Driver’s Licence Will Look Like
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- PHOTOS: Driver Arrested After Highway Crash Injures Six in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga