Mississauga Man Arrested in Highway Crash
One driver from Mississauga is facing charges after a collision.
Around 9:30 a.m., Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported that an impaired driver going 80 over the speed limit rolled his vehicle over on Highway 401 near the 427, taking out a light pole.
Minor injuries resulted.
Jason Brown, a 24 year old Mississauga man, was arrested. He is charged with speeding and impaired driving.
- VIDEO: Driver arrested following alleged impaired driving collision on QEW in Mississauga
- Impaired driver arrested during the day in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: Driver Arrested After Highway Crash Injures Six in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot