Mississauga Man Arrested in Highway Crash
One driver from Mississauga is facing charges after a collision.
Around 9:30 a.m., Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported that an impaired driver going 80 over the speed limit rolled his vehicle over on Highway 401 near the 427, taking out a light pole.
Minor injuries resulted.
Jason Brown, a 24 year old Mississauga man, was arrested. He is charged with speeding and impaired driving.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Arrested After Highway Crash Injures Six in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga