Mississauga Man Arrested in Highway Crash
One driver from Mississauga is facing charges after a collision.
Around 9:30 a.m., Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported that an impaired driver going 80 over the speed limit rolled his vehicle over on Highway 401 near the 427, taking out a light pole.
Minor injuries resulted.
Jason Brown, a 24 year old Mississauga man, was arrested. He is charged with speeding and impaired driving.
- PHOTOS: Driver Arrested After Highway Crash Injures Six in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga