Mississauga Man Arrested in Highway Crash
One driver from Mississauga is facing charges after a collision.
Around 9:30 a.m., Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported that an impaired driver going 80 over the speed limit rolled his vehicle over on Highway 401 near the 427, taking out a light pole.
Minor injuries resulted.
Jason Brown, a 24 year old Mississauga man, was arrested. He is charged with speeding and impaired driving.
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- PHOTOS: Driver Arrested After Highway Crash Injures Six in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga