Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
Police have arrested a Mississauga man in connection with numerous firearm and drug related offences.
Peel police report that on Saturday, Sept. 23 at approximately 8:30 p.m. officers from Strategic and Tactical Enforcement Policing (S.T.E.P.) carried out an investigation regarding an individual in relation to drug related offences in the Seneca Avenue and Lakeshore Road area.
During the investigation, police located a loaded homemade .22 caliber machine pistol and additional ammunition.
Police say that 20-year-old Mississauga man Husain Abdul Hakim was arrested and charged with possession of a loaded prohibited or restricted firearm, unauthorized possession of firearm, two counts of careless storage of firearm and possession of a controlled substance and more.
He was held for a bail hearing on Sunday, Sept. 24.
Anyone who may have information pertaining to the possession of illegal firearms is asked to call the Street Crime Gang Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7704.
- Mississauga man charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises