Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
A Mississauga man has been arrested in connection with drug and firearm offences.
Peel police recently announced that investigators from the Peel Street Crime Gang Unit arrested three men following a three month investigation into individuals responsible for heroin trafficking in the Brampton area.
Police report that during the investigation, a search warrant was executed at a Toronto residence. As a result, a Dominion Arms .45 calibre semi-automatic pistol, with a loaded magazine and ammunition, was located and seized.
Police have arrested 35-year-old Mississauga man Gurjeet Mann, 39-year-old Brampton man Jatinder Sandhar and 25-year-old Toronto man Donovan Shah. Mann was charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking in heroin and was released on a promise to appear. His court date is set for March 23. Sandhar is facing the same charges and will also appear in court on March 23.
Shah was charged with numerous drug and firearm related offenses. He was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court in Brampton on Feb. 25.
The street value of the drugs seized amounts to over $22,000. Police also seized just over $5000 in Canadian currency.
- Everything We Know So Far About the Restaurant Explosion in Mississauga
- Here's What the Hurontario LRT Stop Names Could Be
- Mississauga Library Named One of Canada's Coolest Branches
- Police Emergency Exercise Happening at Square One in Mississauga
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What the Hurontario LRT Cars Will Look Like in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Firearm and Drug Offenses
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Drug and Gun Investigation
- Three Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Gun and Drug Seizure