Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
A Mississauga man has been arrested in connection with drug and firearm offences.
Peel police recently announced that investigators from the Peel Street Crime Gang Unit arrested three men following a three month investigation into individuals responsible for heroin trafficking in the Brampton area.
Police report that during the investigation, a search warrant was executed at a Toronto residence. As a result, a Dominion Arms .45 calibre semi-automatic pistol, with a loaded magazine and ammunition, was located and seized.
Police have arrested 35-year-old Mississauga man Gurjeet Mann, 39-year-old Brampton man Jatinder Sandhar and 25-year-old Toronto man Donovan Shah. Mann was charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking in heroin and was released on a promise to appear. His court date is set for March 23. Sandhar is facing the same charges and will also appear in court on March 23.
Shah was charged with numerous drug and firearm related offenses. He was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court in Brampton on Feb. 25.
The street value of the drugs seized amounts to over $22,000. Police also seized just over $5000 in Canadian currency.
- Ontario elementary teachers plan new strikes in two weeks if no deal is reached
- Hurricanes to bring emergency backup goalie Ayres to Raleigh for game
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Firearm and Drug Offenses