Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
A Mississauga man has been arrested in connection with drug and firearm offences.
Peel police recently announced that investigators from the Peel Street Crime Gang Unit arrested three men following a three month investigation into individuals responsible for heroin trafficking in the Brampton area.
Police report that during the investigation, a search warrant was executed at a Toronto residence. As a result, a Dominion Arms .45 calibre semi-automatic pistol, with a loaded magazine and ammunition, was located and seized.
Police have arrested 35-year-old Mississauga man Gurjeet Mann, 39-year-old Brampton man Jatinder Sandhar and 25-year-old Toronto man Donovan Shah. Mann was charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking in heroin and was released on a promise to appear. His court date is set for March 23. Sandhar is facing the same charges and will also appear in court on March 23.
Shah was charged with numerous drug and firearm related offenses. He was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court in Brampton on Feb. 25.
The street value of the drugs seized amounts to over $22,000. Police also seized just over $5000 in Canadian currency.
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Mississauga man charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Drugs found at kids playland as 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga