Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Dangerous Motorcycle Antics
On Saturday, July 23 at approximately 3:30 a.m., a group of motorcyclists were spotted traveling together on the 401 near Allen Road in Toronto. According to the OPP, the motorcyclists were slowing traffic and performing stunts on the highway, eventually causing a collision involving multiple bikes and a transport truck.
The rider of one of the involved motorcycles, Toronto man Mauro Bustelo, was fatally injured over the course of the incident.
Several motorcyclists fled the area after the collision.
On Sept. 22 2016 at approximately 10:40 p.m., a group of motorcyclists were spotted engaging in similar activities on the 427 near Dundas. The stunts and traffic disruptions prompted a serious road rage incident that ended with a woman being assaulted and a dramatic car fire.
According to police, the involved vehicle and motorcyclists stopped on the 401 near Dixie Road in Mississauga and entered into an altercation. As a result, the female passenger from the vehicle was assaulted. Police also report that the driver of the vehicle fled the scene and was chased by motorcyclists before crashing on Aerowood Drive.
The motorcyclists fled the area.
On Tuesday March 28, officers from the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), and other units executed six search warrants on several locations throughout the Toronto area.
Now, 25-year-old Mississauga man Brandon Rees is facing a number of serious charges, including dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm, failing to stop at the scene of an accident and more. The police also arrested and charged 33-year-old Richmond Hill man Mitchell Lees, 35-year-old Toronto woman Melissa Chircop, 38-year-old North York man Kwesi Ellis and 25-year-old Newmarket man Julian Kulack
Four motorcycles have been seized and additional arrests and charges are expected in the coming days. All accused individuals were held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on March 28.
- VIDEO: Multiple People Charged in Connection with Dangerous Motorcycle Stunts
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Road Rage Ends Up in Massive Roll Over Accident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man Charged in Fiery Crash Incident in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Arrested in Connection With Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman
- Aggressive Motorcyclists Still at Large in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19