Mississauga man arrested in connection to unlawful possession of a gun
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has arrested a man from Mississauga in connection to the unlawful possession of a gun.
On October 25, members of the Specialized Enforcement Bureau with the assistance of the Tactical Rescue Unit executed a search warrant for a residence in the area of Colonial Drive.
During the search, officers seized a loaded 9mm Smith and Wesson firearm, a quantity of 9mm ammunition, a quantity of purple Fentanyl and an undisclosed amount of money.
As a result, 31-year-old Everol Timoll was arrested and charged with the following:
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
- Possession of a Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Firearm
- Tampering with a Serial Number of Firearm
- Possession Property Obtained by Crime
- Possession of Firearm Contrary to Prohibition Order x 4
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (Fentanyl)
Today (October 26), Timoll was held for a bail hearing and attended the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Additionally, anyone with pertinent information is urged to contact investigators at the Specialized Enforcement Bureau at (905) 453-2121, extension 3515.
Further, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police arrest Mississauga man in connection to unlawful possession of a gun
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm