Mississauga Man Arrested for Theft and Tampering with Vehicles
Police have located and apprehended the suspect of numerous vehicle part thefts in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, December 20, Mississauga man Michael Pizzardi (31) was charged with Mischief Endangering Life for removing the rear differential plates off of vehicles, rendering them unsafe for operation.
The suspect was allegedly involved in twelve of these thefts between November and December 2016, and often targeted Dodge and GMC pick-up trucks in the area of Mississauga Road and Highway 401.
Additionally, the suspect is said to have targeted vehicles parked in large parking lots such as transit lots, car pool lots, and hotel parking lots, according to Peel Regional Police.
Pizzardi has been charged with 14 counts of Mischief Endangering Life. He was held for a bail hearing and appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton the same day.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $5.3 Mil Mansion with Tennis Court
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Warning Public About String of Dangerous Vehicle Part Thefts in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Series of Thefts From Vehicles in Mississauga
- Police Work to Take Unsafe Commercial Vehicles Off the Road
- Peel Police Arrest Man for Crime Spree Across Several Regions
- 5 Worst Parking Lots in Mississauga