Mississauga Man Arrested for Sexual Assault, Breaking and Entering
Investigators from Peel’s Special Victim's Unit have made an arrest following a sexual assault that happened in Mississauga.
The incident took place at approximately 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 3, according to police. A young female was sleeping at her residence in the area of Hartfield Grove and Warren Drive, north of Dixie at Rathburn Road.
Police say the victim awoke to a male in her bedroom, who allegedly sexually assaulted the victim before fleeing.
On Sunday, March 4, police arrested 35 year old Mississauga man Marcin Gozdzik. He is charged with sexual assault, sexual interference, and breaking and entering.
Police thank the public for their assistance in this matter.
Anyone with further information on this incident is asked to call investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Arrest Made After Alleged Sexual Assault by Mississauga Karate Instructor in 1998
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic