Mississauga Man Arrested for Multiple Break-Ins and Sexual Assault
The Toronto Police Service recently announced that they have arrested a wanted Mississauga man in connection with multiple break-ins and a sexual assault.
Matthew Ward, 28, was arrested on Wednesday, Oct. 5 in Peterborough at 2 a.m. He has been charged with 19 counts of break and enter and one count of sexual assault.
It has been alleged that between July and September 2016, Ward broke into multiple homes in Toronto's affluent Leaside, Rosedale and Yorkville neighbourhoods. It is believed that he entered the homes through unlocked and doors and windows and stole jewellery, cash and electronics.
There does not appear to be any information on the alleged sexual assault at this time.
He appeared in court on Wednesday, October 5.
- Teen arrested in connection with break-in and sexual assault in Mississauga
- Man arrested in alleged gunpoint sexual assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault at Mississauga Tanning Salon
- Man Arrested Following Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26