Mississauga Man Arrested for Multiple Break-Ins and Sexual Assault
The Toronto Police Service recently announced that they have arrested a wanted Mississauga man in connection with multiple break-ins and a sexual assault.
Matthew Ward, 28, was arrested on Wednesday, Oct. 5 in Peterborough at 2 a.m. He has been charged with 19 counts of break and enter and one count of sexual assault.
It has been alleged that between July and September 2016, Ward broke into multiple homes in Toronto's affluent Leaside, Rosedale and Yorkville neighbourhoods. It is believed that he entered the homes through unlocked and doors and windows and stole jewellery, cash and electronics.
There does not appear to be any information on the alleged sexual assault at this time.
He appeared in court on Wednesday, October 5.
- Teen arrested in connection with break-in and sexual assault in Mississauga
- Man arrested in alleged gunpoint sexual assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault at Mississauga Tanning Salon
- Man Arrested Following Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon