Mississauga Man Arrested for Driving Very Fast with Illegal Substance
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is facing several charges relating to driving and drug offences.
According to a recent Canadian Press article, the OPP recently announced that officers stopped a vehicle traveling more than 150 km/h on the 401 on Tuesday, March 8. Police managed to stop the vehicle west of Cornwall and found marijuana upon further investigation.
The driver, a Mississauga resident, has been charged with possession of a controlled substance, racing a motor vehicle and failing to surrender an insurance card. Police have also charged a 28-year-old Toronto woman, who was also in the vehicle, with possession.
Both were released and will appear in court on May 2.
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Mississauga Residents Celebrating Exciting Lotto Win
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Marijuana Dispensary Raid
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle