Mississauga Man Arrested for Driving Very Fast with Illegal Substance
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is facing several charges relating to driving and drug offences.
According to a recent Canadian Press article, the OPP recently announced that officers stopped a vehicle traveling more than 150 km/h on the 401 on Tuesday, March 8. Police managed to stop the vehicle west of Cornwall and found marijuana upon further investigation.
The driver, a Mississauga resident, has been charged with possession of a controlled substance, racing a motor vehicle and failing to surrender an insurance card. Police have also charged a 28-year-old Toronto woman, who was also in the vehicle, with possession.
Both were released and will appear in court on May 2.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Marijuana Dispensary Raid
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga