Mississauga Man Arrested for Driving Very Fast with Illegal Substance
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is facing several charges relating to driving and drug offences.
According to a recent Canadian Press article, the OPP recently announced that officers stopped a vehicle traveling more than 150 km/h on the 401 on Tuesday, March 8. Police managed to stop the vehicle west of Cornwall and found marijuana upon further investigation.
The driver, a Mississauga resident, has been charged with possession of a controlled substance, racing a motor vehicle and failing to surrender an insurance card. Police have also charged a 28-year-old Toronto woman, who was also in the vehicle, with possession.
Both were released and will appear in court on May 2.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- A look at one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Marijuana Dispensary Raid
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs