Mississauga Man Arrested for Driving Very Fast with Illegal Substance
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is facing several charges relating to driving and drug offences.
According to a recent Canadian Press article, the OPP recently announced that officers stopped a vehicle traveling more than 150 km/h on the 401 on Tuesday, March 8. Police managed to stop the vehicle west of Cornwall and found marijuana upon further investigation.
The driver, a Mississauga resident, has been charged with possession of a controlled substance, racing a motor vehicle and failing to surrender an insurance card. Police have also charged a 28-year-old Toronto woman, who was also in the vehicle, with possession.
Both were released and will appear in court on May 2.
- Brampton woman one of three charged with drug offences after fleeing police
- Two Mississauga residents charged after police officer dragged by vehicle
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month