Mississauga Man Arrested for Driving Very Fast with Illegal Substance
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is facing several charges relating to driving and drug offences.
According to a recent Canadian Press article, the OPP recently announced that officers stopped a vehicle traveling more than 150 km/h on the 401 on Tuesday, March 8. Police managed to stop the vehicle west of Cornwall and found marijuana upon further investigation.
The driver, a Mississauga resident, has been charged with possession of a controlled substance, racing a motor vehicle and failing to surrender an insurance card. Police have also charged a 28-year-old Toronto woman, who was also in the vehicle, with possession.
Both were released and will appear in court on May 2.
- Brampton woman one of three charged with drug offences after fleeing police
- Police stop vehicle driving on its rims in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents charged after police officer dragged by vehicle
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- A power outage is in effect this morning in Mississauga
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Not Pfizer but Moderna is the vaccine you will receive in Mississauga and Brampton this week