Mississauga Man Arrested for Bizarre Theft
It appears some people went pretty wild stealing large amounts of baby formula in Guelph, including a 36-year-old Mississauga man.
According to Guelph police, Peel police arrested the man on the strength of a Guelph warrant. He's been accused of stealing baby formula from Sept. 4 to Sept. 15 from a Clair Road grocery store.
He's been charged with two counts of theft under $5,000 and ten counts of breach of probation.
He's being held in custody pending a bail hearing.
According to a recent CBC article, police said thousands of dollars worth of formula was stolen from the store over the course of multiple thefts.
It's not clear at this point what it was being used for.
Photo courtesy of Guelph Police
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Victim Injured in Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- PHOTOS: A Look at a Stunning Waterside Oasis Coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Tracks Stolen iPad to Guelph
- Suspected Mississauga Fraudster Arrested in Guelph
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Counts of Theft and Fraud
- Mississauga Man Arrested Again for Stealing from Religious Donation Boxes
- Mississauga Man Arrested for Stealing Thousands of Dollars Worth of Apple Products