Mississauga Man Arrested Following 17 Break-Ins in the City
A man is facing charges in connection with 17 break-ins in Mississauga.
Peel police allege that between the months of July and September, a male suspect entered 17 different commercial properties at various locations throughout Mississauga.
Police say officers were able to identify the suspect and managed to locate him shortly before 2:00 a.m. on September 13, 2018 .
After a brief foot pursuit, the suspect was taken into custody, police say.
Police say 36-year-old Mississauga man Seamus McMullen was charged with 17 counts of break and enter.
He was held for a bail hearing and will appear in court on Sept. 13.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following 18 Break Ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Mississauga Suspect Following Multiple Break-Ins
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – December 3