Mississauga Man Arrested Following 17 Break-Ins in the City
A man is facing charges in connection with 17 break-ins in Mississauga.
Peel police allege that between the months of July and September, a male suspect entered 17 different commercial properties at various locations throughout Mississauga.
Police say officers were able to identify the suspect and managed to locate him shortly before 2:00 a.m. on September 13, 2018 .
After a brief foot pursuit, the suspect was taken into custody, police say.
Police say 36-year-old Mississauga man Seamus McMullen was charged with 17 counts of break and enter.
He was held for a bail hearing and will appear in court on Sept. 13.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- This Major Drugstore Will Sell Marijuana in Mississauga
- Magazine Names Mississauga One of Canada’s Best Locations
- Man Arrested Following 18 Break Ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Alleged Break-in Attempt in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Man in Connection with Break and Enter in Mississauga