Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
Officers have made an arrest following a recent investigation into drug trafficking in Mississauga.
After the investigation concluded on Friday, September 21, police executed a search warrant at a residence in the area of Eglinton Avenue and Forum Drive, north of Hurontario.
Police say they seized a .40 calibre Glock 23 handgun with a large amount of ammunition, as well as a quantity of drugs including cocaine, crack cocaine, and marijuana.
The street value of the seized drugs was in excess of $5000, police say.
19 year old Mississauga resident Jahmari Bernard was arrested and charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences.
He appeared at court for a bail hearing on Saturday, September 22.
Anyone with further information related to this investigation can contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 7704.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Canada Post worker at Mississauga facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Multiple Firearms and Thousands of Dollars in Drugs Seized in Mississauga
- Police Seize Firearm and Illicit Drugs in Mississauga