Mississauga Man Arrested, Charged with Attempted Murder
Police have charged a Mississauga man after a Canada wide warrant was issued for his arrest.
Around 11:12 p.m. on Saturday, November 10, officers responded to a shooting in the area of Delmonte Crescent and Brandon Gate Drive.
The targeted victim of this shooting was later identified and found to be uninjured, police say.
The suspect was identified as 23 year old Travon Edwards-Bryan from Mississauga.
At 3:30 a.m. on Saturday, December 1, police executed a search warrant at a Toronto residence and located Edwards-Bryan, who has been arrested and charged with attempted murder.
Two Toronto males were also located at the residence and arrested: Adrian Williams, 26, who was found to be in possession of a loaded firearm, and Teshawn Tulloch, 24, who was arrested on a Toronto warrant and turned over to Toronto police.
Edwards-Bryan appeared at court on December 1.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga Man Wanted for Attempted Murder
- Toronto teen charged with attempted murder in Mississauga shooting
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Mississauga Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Toronto Shooting
- Man charged with attempted murder after firing at vehicle in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder