Mississauga Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Toronto Robberies
Toronto Police Services recently arrested a 20-year-old Mississauga man and a 17-year-old Mississauga boy in connection with a series of robberies in the Yonge and Dundas area.
On Saturday, Aug. 27 between approximately 3:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., police received six reports for separate robberies in Toronto's bustling Yonge and Dundas area.
According to police, it has been alleged that three men and a 17-year-old boy swarmed a number of people and robbed them. In once instance, one of the men produced a handgun. It also also been alleged that a replica handgun was recovered.
Officers have arrested one man and a teenage boy, both from Mississauga. Two other men involved in the incident have not yet been arrested (they are pictured in the cover photo).
Darian Rodriguez, 20, has been charged with 13 offenses, including five counts of robbery with a firearm, two counts of robbery, five counts of use firearm to commit indictable offence, uttering threats and more.
A seventeen-year-old (his name is not available), has been charged with six offenses, including five counts of robbery with a firearm, two counts of robbery, five counts of use firearm to commit indictable offence, four counts of possession of property obtained by crime, three counts of uttering threats, seven counts of fail to comply YCJA disposition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns
- Mississauga man arrested after string of nine robberies in Peel
- Two Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Robberies
- Mississauga Man Charged with Multiple Counts of Theft and Fraud
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents