Mississauga Man and Girl Charged After Gun and Drug Seizure
A Mississauga man and girl are facing a slew of gun and drug-related offences after police searched a home in the city’s east end.
Investigators from Peel’s major drugs and vice bureau executed a search warrant at a home near Dixie and Burnhamthorpe roads, allegedly finding three guns: a Winchester semi-automatic rifle; Lee Enfield bolt action rifle; Browning Arms 12 gauge shotgun; plus several boxes of ammunition.
Cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamines and heroin valued at more than $44,000 were also seized, police say.
Moises Llanos, 38, was held for a bail hearing on March 1 in Brampton.
A 17-year-old girl was also arrested.
Her identity is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
She was released on a promise to appear.
Anyone with information is asked to call the major drugs and vice bureau at (905) 453-3311 ext.3500. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
Peel Regional Police photos
- Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home
- Drugs and Guns Seized Following Major Drug Bust in the GTA
- Police Seize Firearm and Illicit Drugs in Mississauga
- Four People Arrested After Gun and Drugs Discovered in Mississauga Home
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases