Mississauga Man and Couple Celebrating Lucky $100,000 Instant Lotto Wins
Some lucky Mississaugans are celebrating a lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Scott Whitehouse of Mississauga for winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Chill Play Vacay.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Winston Churchill Boulevard in Mississauga.
Instant Chill Play Vacay is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.97.
OLG also congratulated Andrew and Monique Armstrong of Mississauga after winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler.
The couple checked their ticket using the OLG Lottery App.
“This is a fantastic and huge opportunity,” shared the couple while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up their winnings. “We will use our winnings to help with our children's education."
Instant Crossword Tripler is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.61.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell Select on Barrie View Drive in Barrie.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month