Mississauga man among group celebrating big lottery win
A group of 28 from The Greater Toronto Area has just won $74,049.50 with the Lotto Max second prize in the June 19, 2020 draw.
According to OLG, the group matched six numbers plus the bonus number to win the prize.
The group members are:
Nayna Modi of Brampton
Alfredo Fiorini of Woodbridge
Antonio Palmisano of Kleinburg
Barbara Conte of Woodbridge
Bridget Jones of Gilford
Carlo Ruffolo of Etobicoke
Carmel Hartley of Brampton
Colby De Zen of Vaughan
David Boyle of Aurora
Fortunato Bordin of Woodbridge
Jeffrey De Zen-Martins of Toronto
Jerome Bernard of Scarborough
Joseph Sgro of Maple
Ke Zhong of Bolton
Luciano Galasso of Toronto
Michael Vetere of Woodbridge
Miroslaw Sagan of Bolton
Paul Curti of Richmond Hill
Rocco Valotta of Mississauga
Rosemary Archer of Brampton
Rudyard Swaby of Brampton
Rute Silva of Woodbridge
Sergio De Zen of Vaughan
Shawn Fillier of North York
Silvino Speranza of Nobleton
Sydney De Zen of Vaughan
Teresa Cozza of Maple
Vic De Zen of Woodbridge
“We've been playing in a group for about five years,” Modi told OLG.
According to OLG, Modi checked the ticket using the OLG Lottery App and couldn’t wait to tell the rest of the group about their big win. “Everyone was happy and excited,” she said.
Modi plans to share her portion of the win with her family, according to OLG.
The winning ticket was purchased at Food Basics on Highway 50 in Brampton.
- Mississauga resident among group of 12 who won $15-million lottery grand prize
- Group Including Mississauga Woman Wins Massive Lottery Prize
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Mississauga Men Part of Big Group Celebrating Lotto Win
- Three Mississauga Residents Celebrating Group Lotto Win
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Lack of Canadian vaccine production means others could get inoculations first: PM
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins