Mississauga man accused of 11 break-ins in one morning while residents slept
A 28-year-old local man is facing a slew of charges in connection to 11 residential break and enters in Mississauga, according to Peel police.
Investigators say the incidents happened Tuesday, between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on Swiftcurrent Trail while residents were asleep.
The Mississauga man, who was identified with the help of video surveillance, allegedly stole more than $1,000 in property.
The suspect was arrested on Thursday and faces charges of break and enter (x5), break and enter with intent (x6), and breach of recognizance. He was scheduled to appear in court Friday in Brampton.
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Man charged in relation to eleven break and enters in Mississauga
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Man Arrested Following 18 Break Ins in Brampton and Mississauga