Mississauga is Getting its First Paint Bar
Anyone who loves painting and booze will be excited to know that Mississauga’s bar scene is about to get a little more exciting!
While a variety of paint nights happen at different bars in Mississauga, now, the city is getting its very own paint bar in a popular area.
It’s called The Studio Paint Bar and it’s setting up shop in Port Credit at 80 Port Street East, right beside the Ten Spot.
What happens at a paint bar?
Basically, paint bars host paint night events, where you buy a ticket to a night of creativity.
You get an empty canvas, a selection of paints, and an instructor walks you through how to create a painting - no experience necessary.
At The Studio Paint Bar, the first event is slated for Tuesday July 24 at 7:30 p.m. La Vida Loca is a benefit for the Community Foundation of Mississauga, where tickets are $55 for a two-hour painting tutorial, a glass of wine, appetizers, and live entertainment with a “Latin flair.”
The Studio Paint Bar has hosted events at locations in the GTA in the past, but now it’s getting its own unique space in the middle of the lakeshore area in Mississauga.
This place also books private events.
An official opening date has not yet been confirmed.
We’ll keep you posted!
For more info, click here.
- Exciting event coming to popular paint and wine bar in Mississauga
- First-of-its-Kind Paint and Wine Bar Now Open in Mississauga
- MS Paint No Longer a Default Microsoft Program
- Mississauga Man Plans Important Paint Job Following Huge Lotto Win
- Unique Event With Complimentary Food Coming to Mississauga
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate