Mississauga is Finally Getting a Subway Extension
You heard it here first.
Mississauga Transit and the TTC have finally come to an agreement after 35 years of subway discussions and have formulated a plan to extend the Kipling Subway line to Square One.
Believe it or not, this plan has been in the works for a while. With Mississauga growing into an urban centre in its own right, it was only a matter of time before the cities agreed to take the plunge.
As a wise man once said, “subways, subways, subways!”
The biggest—and most exciting news—is the fact that the train will be called the "insauga Express" and will commence construction sometime in 2019.
It will be ready to go on April Fools! :)
- Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- These Square One stores have officially reopened in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant apologizes for controversial post about tipping
- What’s Open and Closed Canada Day in Mississauga