Mississauga is Finally Getting a Subway Extension
You heard it here first.
Mississauga Transit and the TTC have finally come to an agreement after 35 years of subway discussions and have formulated a plan to extend the Kipling Subway line to Square One.
Believe it or not, this plan has been in the works for a while. With Mississauga growing into an urban centre in its own right, it was only a matter of time before the cities agreed to take the plunge.
As a wise man once said, “subways, subways, subways!”
The biggest—and most exciting news—is the fact that the train will be called the "insauga Express" and will commence construction sometime in 2019.
It will be ready to go on April Fools! :)
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules