Mississauga is Finally Getting a Subway Extension
You heard it here first.
Mississauga Transit and the TTC have finally come to an agreement after 35 years of subway discussions and have formulated a plan to extend the Kipling Subway line to Square One.
Believe it or not, this plan has been in the works for a while. With Mississauga growing into an urban centre in its own right, it was only a matter of time before the cities agreed to take the plunge.
As a wise man once said, “subways, subways, subways!”
The biggest—and most exciting news—is the fact that the train will be called the "insauga Express" and will commence construction sometime in 2019.
It will be ready to go on April Fools! :)
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Something new has come to Mississauga’s waterfront
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam