Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
An intersection in Mississauga is currently closed following a collision that occurred early this morning (May 10).
Peel Police were in the area of Mavis and Eglinton shortly after 12:30 a.m. today following a collision involving two vehicles.
Initially police said that injuries were minor.
Police have since noted that one driver, who was 15-years-old, was taken to local hospital and another female was transported to a trauma centre.
The Peel Regional Police Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
As a result, the Mavis/Eglinton intersection will be closed for the next two to three hours.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: The intersection is now cleared.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection