Mississauga House of the Week: Stunning executive home sits on huge ravine lot in exclusive area of city
Published September 11, 2022 at 10:36 am
This place: Magnificent executive home in one of the most exclusive areas of Mississauga and surrounded by mansions sits on a stunning one-acre lot backing onto a ravine.
Address: 1729 Blythe Rd.
Neighbourhood: Dundas St. W./Mississauga Rd.
Big selling point: Beyond the beautiful and relaxing setting, this home features the finest workmanship and material throughout and a great main floor layout that includes an extended formal dining room and gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances.
- very large 100 x 464 lot
- great main floor layout perfect for entertaining
- gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances that include a Viking gas stove, sub-zero fridge and two under-counter fridge drawers and Miele oven
- breathtaking master suite offers spectacular views of the ravine and 6-piece ensuite in addition to a sitting area and den/office
- professionally finished basement with home theatre, wet bar and temperature-controlled wine cellar
- $29,223 in taxes
- large detached two-storey home
- 2-car garage, with parking for 10 on driveway
- 4 plus 1 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.