Mississauga House of the Week: Spectacular family home sits on huge, tree-lined lot
Published September 25, 2022 at 11:33 am
This place: Spectacular traditional family home located on a very large lot in the desirable family-friendly Lorne Park community also offers 9,000 sq. ft. of living space with soaring main floor ceilings and intricate crown molding.
Address: 1320 Indian Grove
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park area
Big selling point: With rich hardwood flooring throughout main floor, this home is also filled with large windows, natural light and an overall beauty that radiates sophistication. Upgraded white bespoke kitchen has quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and a cozy eat-in area.
- large 105 x 269 lot
- main floor layout boasts spacious dining room with direct access to upgraded kitchen
- coveted tree-lined lot
- walkout from kitchen to deck and a beautiful backyard with inground pool
- warm and inviting sunken family room
- French doors on main floor lead to an “entertainer’s” backyard
- main floor study
- five prodigious bedrooms with own ensuites and spacious closets
- large rec area and nanny suite
- $15,922 in taxes
- large detached two-storey home
- 3-car garage, with parking for four on driveway
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.