Mississauga House of the Week: Spectacular custom-built home sits on large ravine lot
Published May 15, 2022 at 9:56 am
This place: This spectacular, custom-built Frank Lloyd Wright home in a much-sought-after neighbourhood sits on an oversized ravine lot overlooking the Credit River and offers 3,700 sq. ft. of living space, a private backyard oasis with inground pool and incredible features throughout the home including a chef-inspired kitchen.
Address: 5316 Drenkelly Crt.
Big selling point: This dream Muskoka-style home boasts a backyard oasis with secret garden, beautiful landscaping, breathtaking views, privacy and a chef-inspired kitchen with top of the line appliances.
- large, spectacular and irregular 203 x 84 x 165 lot
- stunning master bedroom with 4-piece spa-like ensuite and large walk-in closet
- state-of-the-art chef-inspired kitchen with oversized sliding doors to two solariums
- two of the bedrooms in sound-proof area
- breathtaking private backyard with cabana, many sitting areas
- located close to major highways, parks, trails and more
- $12,013 in taxes
- detached bungaloft on huge irregular 203 x 84 x 165 lot
- 2-car garage
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.