Mississauga House of the Week: Massive house with two-storey foyer, cathedral ceilings, pool and gourmet kitchen
Published July 15, 2022 at 10:49 am
This place: This spectacular, one-of-a-kind luxury home is located in the much-sought-after Mississauga Rd area, just north of the QEW. The massive property offers nearly 11,000 sq. ft. of total living space on a beautiful, private ravine lot with an inground pool and magnificent views.
Address: 2033 Mississauga Rd
Neighbourhood: Mississauga Rd/Sheridan
Big selling point: This huge and luxurious home features privacy on a large and beautiful lot, while the interior offers high ceilings, a grand two-storey foyer, family room with cathedral ceilings, a gourmet kitchen and multiple walkouts.
- Large, spectacular 100 x 228 lot
- Stunning master bedroom with huge walk-in closet and five-piece ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen with large pantry, wet bar and walkout to patio
- Beautiful family room with cathedral ceiling and stone-surround fireplace
- Large, self-contained finished basement
- Spectacular backyard with inground pool and lots of privacy
- Coffered ceilings, crown mouldings and other top-of-the-line finishes
- Located close to major highways, parks, trails and more
- Almost 11,000 sq. ft. of total living space
- Detached two-storey on huge 100 x 228 lot
- 3-car garage
- 5 plus 1 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage or call 905-502-1500.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies
Stay the know
Subscribe now to receive our daily email of today's top stories in your city!