Mississauga House of the Week: Huge detached home offers backyard oasis
Published May 6, 2022 at 1:35 pm
This place: This spectacular, contemporary detached family home in a highly sought-after neighbourhood offers 8,800 sq. ft. of living space, high ceilings throughout, hardwood floors and a state-of-the-art kitchen with walkout to a side deck, and a backyard oasis.
Address: 1188 Birchview Dr.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big selling point: Breathtaking living room with 14-ft. ceiling, a theatre room with 12-ft. screen, and a large backyard oasis that includes an inground pool and a self-contained guest house.
- large, spectacular 100 x 273 lot
- stunning master bedroom with spa-like ensuite
- state-of-the-art kitchen with large eat-in area and walkout
- high ceilings
- hardwood floors, slate flooring in kitchen
- spacious basement with large theatre room
- self-contained guest house with a gym
- located close to major highways, parks, trails and more
- $18,871 in taxes
- detached backsplit on 100 x 273 lot
- 3-car garage
- 4 plus 2 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.