Mississauga House of the Week: Gorgeous home in quiet neighbourhood has backyard oasis
Published July 3, 2022 at 10:38 am
This place: Gorgeous family home on a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after central Mississauga neighbourhood is only steps from a park and features a “retreat oasis” in the backyard complete with a custom-built gazebo and stone fireplace for memorable outdoor gatherings.
Address: 5563 Lockengate Crt.
Neighbourhood: Central Mississauga
Big selling point: Privacy and loads of comfort provided by a dream backyard perfect for quiet time or entertaining family and friends. A recently finished walk-out basement with new bathroom offers extra living space or income potential.
- large 34 x 110 lot
- open concept, bright and spacious living area
- engineered hardwood throughout main floor
- recently finished walk-out basement with newer 3-piece bathroom
- close to all amenities including parks, public transportation, shopping, highways and schools
- $4,762 in taxes
- detached two-storey home
- 2-car garage, with parking for 2 on driveway
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.