Mississauga House of the Week: Gorgeous family home backs onto walking trails
Published June 17, 2022 at 5:02 pm
This place: Gorgeous two-storey family home backs onto walking trails in the private Sawmill Valley area of Erin Mills and features parking for six, grand family room with vaulted ceiling and two skylights, and an upgraded kitchen with granite counters and centre island.
Address: 4138 Wheelwright Cres.
Neighbourhood: Erin Mills
Big selling point: This family home is tucked right among some of the city’s most appealing walking trails and there are no neighbours located behind the home. Upgraded kitchen features granite counters and a finished basement offers a full bathroom and large rec room.
- irregular 120 x 55 x 110 x 54 lot
- upgraded kitchen with granite counters, sit-at island and large windows
- grand family room with brick gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling, two skylights and large window that provides lots of natural light
- mud room with sink and side entrance walkout to the deck and backyard
- backyard gate leads to walking trails
- opportunity for basement in-law suite
- close to all amenities
- $6,625 in taxes
- detached two-storey home
- 2-car garage, with parking for 4 on driveway
- 4 plus 1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.