Mississauga Hotel Reopens With Brand New Look and Trendy Burger Restaurant
Not everyone associates Mississauga with tourism, but the city—which is home to Pearson International Airport—is working to attract more people to the area for both work and play and is welcoming new and renovated hotels and lodgings in the process.
Now, a popular hotel has officially reopened and is boasting an exciting addition—the first Burger Theory restaurant in Ontario.
Earlier this week, NHL Hotels Principal announced the re-opening of its newly renovated, 143-room Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West hotel. The hotel, located in Mississauga's business district at 100 Britannia Road East, offers both a new look and a trendy dining option.
"With the current renovation, we know this hotel will serve the growing number of travellers visiting the Greater Toronto Area who are looking for a welcoming stay," said Anand Hospattankar, General Manager, in a statement.
"We're so excited to offer the first Burger Theory Restaurant and Lounge in Ontario to our guests at this Holiday Inn property."
Additional amenities that guests can now expect at the Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West hotel include a large indoor swimming pool, a fully-equipped fitness centre, 2,778 square feet of meeting space with a capacity for 230 people, seamless wireless connectivity and high-tech AV gadgets.
As far as the resto goes, Burger Theory, the Holiday Inn's full-service restaurant concept that offers a customizable menu with more than 4,000 potential burger combinations and a large selection of craft beers and cocktails.
Kids 12 and younger eat free when ordering from the kids' menu in the hotel restaurant.
As far the menu goes, Burger Theory offers a slew of hamburgers that can be customized with a range of ingredients. Diners can choose a beef, chicken or veggie patty and pair it with cheese (cheddar, Swiss, bleu and more), traditional toppings (lettuce, onions, pickles and tomatoes), sauce (mayonnaise, BBQ, buffalo and more) and speciality toppings (grilled onion, coleslaw, green pepper, sauteed mushrooms, bacon, jalapenos, fried egg and more).
The restaurant also offers fish sandwiches and tacos, buffalo wings, salads and more.
Burger Theory also offers a sizeable craft beer selection, so it'll likely satisfy anyone in the mood for a more artisanal brew.
Will you be checking out the new restaurant soon?
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New Oakville Gladiator Burger & Steak restaurant opening in early July
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Mississauga Restaurant
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant