Mississauga hospitals looking for more doctors for ‘temporary pandemic support’
A network of hospitals in Mississauga is looking to temporarily hire doctors for "pandemic support."
Trillium Health Partners has three hospitals in its network.
A news release issued yesterday says they are looking for general internists to support the network's "temporary pandemic needs across our sites."
Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital and Queensway Health Centre serve more than a million residents in Peel Region and Toronto's west end.
There are currently six COVID-19 outbreaks at Trillium Health sites: four at Credit Valley Hospital, one at Queensway Health Centre and another at the Reactivation Care Centre.
Ontario reported 502 new cases of the novel coronavirus in Peel Region today.
Peel has been in the grey lockdown level of Ontario's reopening framework for more than a month.
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Over 30 health care workers test positive for COVID-19 as pressure mounts on Mississauga’s hospitals
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Trillium Health Partners temporarily instating no-visitor policy
- Trillium Health Partners releases plan to manage second wave of COVID-19 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga