Mississauga Hospital Worker Charged With Sexual Assault
A personal support worker has been charged with sexual assault, police say.
Peel police allege that between Monday, Nov. 12 and Wednesday, Nov. 14, a 32 year-old Oakville woman was sexually assaulted by a personal support worker at the Mississauga Hospital in the Hurontario and Queensway area.
On Wednesday, Nov. 28, investigators arrested and charged 55-year-old Toronto man Jorge Forero with one count of sexual assault.
He was released and will appear in court in December.
Police say the accused has worked at many different hospitals in the Greater Toronto Area over a span of approximately six years.
Investigators are concerned there may be other victims.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident, or similar incidents, is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit, 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga-Area Gymnastics Coach Charged With Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault at Mississauga Tanning Salon
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 20
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection