Mississauga Hospital Welcomes First GTA Baby of 2017
So, here's some nice news to start 2017!
Multiple media outlets are reporting that a baby was born right at the stroke of midnight at Mississauga's Trillium Hospital, making him the first GTA baby of 2017.
According to a recent Toronto Sun article, Allan Wang was born right at midnight—one second before another very early 2017 baby was born at the nearby Markham Stouffville Hospital. He was born to first-time parents Erzhu and Long Zhu Wang.
According to City News, Trillium Health Partners said the baby boy weighed in at about seven pounds, six ounces.
It appears that both mom and baby are doing well.
Congratulations to the new family!
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga