Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw Co. is reporting another case of COVID-19 at one of its grocery store locations.
On October 24, it was reported that an employee at the No Frills location at 680 Silver Creek Blvd tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19.
The last day the employee worked was on Wednesday, October 14.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” says Loblaw Co.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
For privacy, the company says it will not release any personal information about its colleagues and employees.
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga