Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw Co. is reporting another case of COVID-19 at one of its grocery store locations.
On October 24, it was reported that an employee at the No Frills location at 680 Silver Creek Blvd tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19.
The last day the employee worked was on Wednesday, October 14.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” says Loblaw Co.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
For privacy, the company says it will not release any personal information about its colleagues and employees.
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze