Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw Co. is reporting another case of COVID-19 at one of its grocery store locations.
On October 24, it was reported that an employee at the No Frills location at 680 Silver Creek Blvd tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19.
The last day the employee worked was on Wednesday, October 14.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” says Loblaw Co.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
For privacy, the company says it will not release any personal information about its colleagues and employees.
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga