Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
Mississauga emergency crews are dealing with the aftermath of a fire at the Petro Canada refinery in Clarkson.
The blaze was discovered around 5 a.m. this morning at the Southdown Rd. location and some reports indicate that nearby homes had to be evacuated for a short time, but this has not been confirmed.
Reports say the two alarm blaze was eventually contained to one area and Petro Canada now reports that it has been extinguished.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February