Mississauga financial analyst celebrating $1 million lotto win
A very lucky Mississauga man is celebrating a huge $1 million lotto win.
OLG says Raj Pansar can realize his dreams after winning a $1 million Maxmillions prize in the Jan. 3, 2020, Lotto Max draw.
OLG says this is a first-time major win for the married, 35-year old financial analyst.
“I scanned my ticket using the OLG Lottery App and I was shocked,” Pansar told OLG.
“I plan to pay off debt, invest in property and donate to charity.”
The winning ticket was purchased at Circle K on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga