Mississauga Finally Embraces eBilling
More and more organizations are providing alternatives to paper billing and it looks like the city of Mississauga is no different.
According to a recent press release, the city now offers property owners the option of viewing their interim and final property tax bills online through eBill.
No more blue pages of doom (at least in mailboxes)!
"We are pleased to provide eBill as a convenient, secure and paperless way to view property tax bills," said Connie Mesih, Director, Revenue and Materiel Management. "eBill enables the city to serve customers better through technology while saving postage, paper and processing costs."
If you register for eBill, you will be notified via email when your tax bills are issued. You will be able to view your bill on Mississauga's Tax Self-Service website (https://www.mississauga.ca/portal/services/taxselfservice), starting with the 2017 interim bills. If you use eBill, you will no longer receive paper copies of your bill, which is good for the environment and your cluttered kitchen table.
For more information, visit mississauga.ca/ebill.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Municipal Property Assessments Coming Early in Mississauga
- Here’s How Much Your Utility Bills are About to Increase in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Set to Save a Little on Hydro Bills
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- Peel Region Offers Free Confidential Paper Shredding in Mississauga