Mississauga Finally Embraces eBilling
More and more organizations are providing alternatives to paper billing and it looks like the city of Mississauga is no different.
According to a recent press release, the city now offers property owners the option of viewing their interim and final property tax bills online through eBill.
No more blue pages of doom (at least in mailboxes)!
"We are pleased to provide eBill as a convenient, secure and paperless way to view property tax bills," said Connie Mesih, Director, Revenue and Materiel Management. "eBill enables the city to serve customers better through technology while saving postage, paper and processing costs."
If you register for eBill, you will be notified via email when your tax bills are issued. You will be able to view your bill on Mississauga's Tax Self-Service website (https://www.mississauga.ca/portal/services/taxselfservice), starting with the 2017 interim bills. If you use eBill, you will no longer receive paper copies of your bill, which is good for the environment and your cluttered kitchen table.
For more information, visit mississauga.ca/ebill.
- New York-Based Company Opens Pop-Up Shop at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
- Police Identify Three Suspects After Man Injured in Shooting in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Municipal Property Assessments Coming Early in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Set to Save a Little on Hydro Bills
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- Peel Region Offers Free Confidential Paper Shredding in Mississauga
- Ontario Hydro Bills Allegedly Will Increase Over Next Decade