Mississauga Festivals and Events Make Coveted Top 100 List
When it comes to festivals and events, there is no shortage of things to do in Mississauga. The festive city, the sixth largest in Canada, knows how to celebrate Canada’s birthday, revel in the joy of simply living in one of the biggest and most diverse cities in Canada, welcome the holiday season and ring in the New Year.
For that reason, it’s no surprise that a number of Mississauga's events ended up on the Festivals and Events Ontario Top 100 List.
The events that made the cut?
Mississauga Italfest, Carassauga, MuslimFest and the Bread and Honey Festival.
While most locals know that any celebration of food and culture is worthy of any list, it’s encouraging to see the company our events are keeping on the list.
Other highlighted events include relatively famous celebrations, such as the acclaimed Stratford Festival, Doors Open Ontario, the Niagara Wine Festival, Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest, Winterlude, TIFF and more
While it’s definitely too soon to be thinking about the tree lighting and New Year’s Eve, it’s nice to know that a few more summery events are getting closer by the day.
Which festivals will you be checking out this year?
- Ford Government Funding Local Festivals And Events After Announcing Municipality Tourism Cuts
- 5 Crazy Real Festivals/Events We Need in Mississauga
- Summer festivals, events and gatherings within Mississauga facilities officially cancelled
- A Number of Mississauga Festivals Are Receiving Provincial Support
- Huge Events Lined Up This Summer for Celebration Square
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours