Mississauga Festivals and Events Make Coveted Top 100 List
When it comes to festivals and events, there is no shortage of things to do in Mississauga. The festive city, the sixth largest in Canada, knows how to celebrate Canada’s birthday, revel in the joy of simply living in one of the biggest and most diverse cities in Canada, welcome the holiday season and ring in the New Year.
For that reason, it’s no surprise that a number of Mississauga's events ended up on the Festivals and Events Ontario Top 100 List.
The events that made the cut?
Mississauga Italfest, Carassauga, MuslimFest and the Bread and Honey Festival.
While most locals know that any celebration of food and culture is worthy of any list, it’s encouraging to see the company our events are keeping on the list.
Other highlighted events include relatively famous celebrations, such as the acclaimed Stratford Festival, Doors Open Ontario, the Niagara Wine Festival, Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest, Winterlude, TIFF and more
While it’s definitely too soon to be thinking about the tree lighting and New Year’s Eve, it’s nice to know that a few more summery events are getting closer by the day.
Which festivals will you be checking out this year?
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga