Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
Some people got a little too excited while driving this weekend.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to remind Ontario residents that excessive speed isn’t just irresponsible—it has consequences.
Over the weekend, police charged two drivers for speeding dangerously (and, dare we say, ludicrously) on the 403 in Mississauga.
Schmidt said that, over the weekend, a 22-year-old G1 driver was clocked going 160 km an hour. That driver’s licence has been suspended and they have been charged with stunt driving and other offenses.
Schmidt also mentioned that an 18-year-old G2 driver, who was operating an Audi S5, was clocked going a shocking 185 km per hour on the 403 in Mississauga.
That driver is also facing a license suspension and a stunt driving charge.
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises