Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
Some people got a little too excited while driving this weekend.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to remind Ontario residents that excessive speed isn’t just irresponsible—it has consequences.
Over the weekend, police charged two drivers for speeding dangerously (and, dare we say, ludicrously) on the 403 in Mississauga.
Schmidt said that, over the weekend, a 22-year-old G1 driver was clocked going 160 km an hour. That driver’s licence has been suspended and they have been charged with stunt driving and other offenses.
Schmidt also mentioned that an 18-year-old G2 driver, who was operating an Audi S5, was clocked going a shocking 185 km per hour on the 403 in Mississauga.
That driver is also facing a license suspension and a stunt driving charge.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 21-year-old man charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility