Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
Some people got a little too excited while driving this weekend.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to remind Ontario residents that excessive speed isn’t just irresponsible—it has consequences.
Over the weekend, police charged two drivers for speeding dangerously (and, dare we say, ludicrously) on the 403 in Mississauga.
Schmidt said that, over the weekend, a 22-year-old G1 driver was clocked going 160 km an hour. That driver’s licence has been suspended and they have been charged with stunt driving and other offenses.
Schmidt also mentioned that an 18-year-old G2 driver, who was operating an Audi S5, was clocked going a shocking 185 km per hour on the 403 in Mississauga.
That driver is also facing a license suspension and a stunt driving charge.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- When the Mississauga City Centre Was Built