Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
Some people got a little too excited while driving this weekend.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to remind Ontario residents that excessive speed isn’t just irresponsible—it has consequences.
Over the weekend, police charged two drivers for speeding dangerously (and, dare we say, ludicrously) on the 403 in Mississauga.
Schmidt said that, over the weekend, a 22-year-old G1 driver was clocked going 160 km an hour. That driver’s licence has been suspended and they have been charged with stunt driving and other offenses.
Schmidt also mentioned that an 18-year-old G2 driver, who was operating an Audi S5, was clocked going a shocking 185 km per hour on the 403 in Mississauga.
That driver is also facing a license suspension and a stunt driving charge.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga