Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
Third time’s a charm?
Not for one local speed demon.
Peel police say that over the past five months, a 43-year-old Mississauga man has been stopped three times for driving 50 km/h over the speed limit.
Police say the driver was clocked travelling 119 km/h in a 60 km/h zone on Britannia Rd. on Aug. 11.
Police said the driver now has another seven-day licence suspension “to think about his choices.”
- Police stopped a driver going over three times the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver charged after allegedly going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19