Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
Third time’s a charm?
Not for one local speed demon.
Peel police say that over the past five months, a 43-year-old Mississauga man has been stopped three times for driving 50 km/h over the speed limit.
Police say the driver was clocked travelling 119 km/h in a 60 km/h zone on Britannia Rd. on Aug. 11.
Police said the driver now has another seven-day licence suspension “to think about his choices.”
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility