Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
Third time’s a charm?
Not for one local speed demon.
Peel police say that over the past five months, a 43-year-old Mississauga man has been stopped three times for driving 50 km/h over the speed limit.
Police say the driver was clocked travelling 119 km/h in a 60 km/h zone on Britannia Rd. on Aug. 11.
Police said the driver now has another seven-day licence suspension “to think about his choices.”
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Driver caught going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Police investigating pharmacy robbery in Mississauga