Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
Third time’s a charm?
Not for one local speed demon.
Peel police say that over the past five months, a 43-year-old Mississauga man has been stopped three times for driving 50 km/h over the speed limit.
Police say the driver was clocked travelling 119 km/h in a 60 km/h zone on Britannia Rd. on Aug. 11.
Police said the driver now has another seven-day licence suspension “to think about his choices.”
- Police stopped a driver going over three times the speed limit in Brampton
- Driver charged after allegedly going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February