Mississauga driver in sticky situation after failing to secure load
A Mississauga driver found themself in a sticky situation tonight, after attempting to transport a dresser taped to the roof of their car.
Earlier tonight, a driver in Mississauga was stopped by Peel Regional Police while attempting to transport a dresser that was taped to the roof of their car.
The driver was pulled over in the area of Belgrave Road and Cantay Road for failing to properly secure the dresser.
Driving with an unsecured load is a violation of the Ontario Highway Traffic Act, and comes with a fine of $130.
- Driver Fined For Carrying Unusual Load
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Shots fired after altercation between police and driver in Mississauga
- Police Catch Driver Attempting to Flee Crash in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- A new bakery is now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action
- Popular Toronto pizzeria opens a new location in Mississauga