Mississauga driver in sticky situation after failing to secure load
A Mississauga driver found themself in a sticky situation tonight, after attempting to transport a dresser taped to the roof of their car.
Earlier tonight, a driver in Mississauga was stopped by Peel Regional Police while attempting to transport a dresser that was taped to the roof of their car.
The driver was pulled over in the area of Belgrave Road and Cantay Road for failing to properly secure the dresser.
Driving with an unsecured load is a violation of the Ontario Highway Traffic Act, and comes with a fine of $130.
- Driver Fined For Carrying Unusual Load
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Shots fired after altercation between police and driver in Mississauga
- Police Catch Driver Attempting to Flee Crash in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found