Mississauga driver faces out-of-town alcohol charges
The OPP have charged a Mississauga driver after a test registered four times the legal limit of alcohol in her system.
According to Nottawasaga OPP, on Sept. 18 officers responded to a call and located a suspect vehicle along a road in Essa Township.
After applying the test the person was charged.
Victoria Mlynarczyk, 26, of Mississauga is charged with operation of a motor vehicle while impaired by alcohol and drugs, and operation of a motor vehicle while impaired with a blood-alcohol concentration over 80.
She was issued a 90-day licence suspension and seven-day vehicle impoundment and is scheduled to appear in court next month.
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Brampton man charged with drunk driving, littering after collision in Peterborough
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- Driver charged following rollover crash in Brampton
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine