Mississauga driver faces out-of-town alcohol charges
The OPP have charged a Mississauga driver after a test registered four times the legal limit of alcohol in her system.
According to Nottawasaga OPP, on Sept. 18 officers responded to a call and located a suspect vehicle along a road in Essa Township.
After applying the test the person was charged.
Victoria Mlynarczyk, 26, of Mississauga is charged with operation of a motor vehicle while impaired by alcohol and drugs, and operation of a motor vehicle while impaired with a blood-alcohol concentration over 80.
She was issued a 90-day licence suspension and seven-day vehicle impoundment and is scheduled to appear in court next month.
- Mississauga Man Arrested For Driving Malfunctioning Vehicle While Impaired
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Here's How Many Impaired Drivers OPP Took Off the Road
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths