Mississauga Doctor Charged With Sexual Assault
A doctor from Mississauga has been accused of sexually assaulting one of his patients, Toronto police say.
Dr. Khaled Hasan, 33, was arrested on Thursday after police were called two days prior regarding an allegation of sexual assault at MCI The Doctor's Office in Toronto.
It is believed that the victim of the assault was a 48-year-old woman who visited the office for her treatment.
Hasan was charged with one count of sexual assault and will be appearing in court on October 19.
Police are concerned there may be other victims, and are asking anyone with information to call 416-808-5200.
(Photo from the Toronto Police Service.)
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21