Mississauga Doctor Charged in Connection with Disturbing Sexual Offence
A Mississauga doctor is facing charges in connection with a disturbing sexual offence.
Peel police say 45-year-old Milton man Fady Ghaly has been charged following an investigation into complaints that he was engaging in acts of voyeurism.
Police say two adult female victims advised investigators of a camera placed in the employee washroom of the Cawthra Medical Clinic (680 Silver Creek Blvd) in Mississauga.
On Nov. 23, Ghaly was arrested and charged with two counts of voyeurism.
He was released on a promise to appear with a future court date in December, 2017.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators from 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Clarification: The initial press release stated the suspect worked at Lakeshore Cawthra Medical Centre. Peel Regional Police have since made a correction — it’s called Cawthra Medical Clinic.
- Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Employee Facing Charges Following Investigation
- 73 Year Old Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga