Mississauga Doctor Charged in Connection with Disturbing Sexual Offence
A Mississauga doctor is facing charges in connection with a disturbing sexual offence.
Peel police say 45-year-old Milton man Fady Ghaly has been charged following an investigation into complaints that he was engaging in acts of voyeurism.
Police say two adult female victims advised investigators of a camera placed in the employee washroom of the Cawthra Medical Clinic (680 Silver Creek Blvd) in Mississauga.
On Nov. 23, Ghaly was arrested and charged with two counts of voyeurism.
He was released on a promise to appear with a future court date in December, 2017.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators from 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Clarification: The initial press release stated the suspect worked at Lakeshore Cawthra Medical Centre. Peel Regional Police have since made a correction — it’s called Cawthra Medical Clinic.
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 5-Year-Old Boy
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Identify Suspect After Series of Sexual Assaults in Mississauga