Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit
A woman is in a trauma unit following a crash involving a car and a transport truck in Mississauga early Friday.
“She’s in stable condition,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi, adding injuries are internal.
Emergency crews were sent to the Erin Mills Pkwy. and QEW area at 12:04 a.m.
Southbound Erin Mills/Southdown Rd. was closed to Truscott Dr. but has since reopened.
No charges have been laid yet.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving allegedly stolen vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision