Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit
A woman is in a trauma unit following a crash involving a car and a transport truck in Mississauga early Friday.
“She’s in stable condition,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi, adding injuries are internal.
Emergency crews were sent to the Erin Mills Pkwy. and QEW area at 12:04 a.m.
Southbound Erin Mills/Southdown Rd. was closed to Truscott Dr. but has since reopened.
No charges have been laid yet.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Driver Arrested After Crashing into Tree in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2.5 Mil Modern Home With Stunning Yard and Kitchen
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Stable Condition After Horrific Morning Car Crash
- Homicide Unit Investigating Death of Mississauga Woman