Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit
A woman is in a trauma unit following a crash involving a car and a transport truck in Mississauga early Friday.
“She’s in stable condition,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi, adding injuries are internal.
Emergency crews were sent to the Erin Mills Pkwy. and QEW area at 12:04 a.m.
Southbound Erin Mills/Southdown Rd. was closed to Truscott Dr. but has since reopened.
No charges have been laid yet.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Stable Condition After Horrific Morning Car Crash
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening