Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit
A woman is in a trauma unit following a crash involving a car and a transport truck in Mississauga early Friday.
“She’s in stable condition,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi, adding injuries are internal.
Emergency crews were sent to the Erin Mills Pkwy. and QEW area at 12:04 a.m.
Southbound Erin Mills/Southdown Rd. was closed to Truscott Dr. but has since reopened.
No charges have been laid yet.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Stable Condition After Horrific Morning Car Crash
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs