Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit
A woman is in a trauma unit following a crash involving a car and a transport truck in Mississauga early Friday.
“She’s in stable condition,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi, adding injuries are internal.
Emergency crews were sent to the Erin Mills Pkwy. and QEW area at 12:04 a.m.
Southbound Erin Mills/Southdown Rd. was closed to Truscott Dr. but has since reopened.
No charges have been laid yet.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Stable Condition After Horrific Morning Car Crash
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in Canada