Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit
A woman is in a trauma unit following a crash involving a car and a transport truck in Mississauga early Friday.
“She’s in stable condition,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi, adding injuries are internal.
Emergency crews were sent to the Erin Mills Pkwy. and QEW area at 12:04 a.m.
Southbound Erin Mills/Southdown Rd. was closed to Truscott Dr. but has since reopened.
No charges have been laid yet.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Stable Condition After Horrific Morning Car Crash
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)