Mississauga couple enjoying big lotto win
A lucky Mississauga couple is enjoying a big lotto win.
OLG says Jacqueline and Bradley Young have $143,090.30 to put toward their dreams after winning a Lotto Max second prize in the January 3, 2020 draw.
OLG says they matched six numbers plus the bonus number to win the prize. The pair also won $20 on another one of their LOTTO MAX selections, bringing their total winnings to $143,110.30.
“This is a first-time major win for us,” they old OLG.
Jacqueline, a 55-year-old IT consultant, checked their ticket using the OLG Lottery App.
“I was in disbelief. I double-checked it a couple of times and then call Brad,” she told OLG.
The couple plans to save for retirement.
“It’s so surreal,” Bradley, a 59-year-old database developer, told OLG.
The winning ticket was purchased at U & I Convenience and Loto Centre on Arbor Road in Mississauga.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned