Mississauga Couple Celebrating Major Lotto Win
Mississauga is a lucky city and it looks like two more residents are enjoying a nice winter windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Maria and Robert McMahon for winning a $100,000 prize with Instant X Money (Game #2050).
Instant X Money is available for $10 a play and the top prize is $1 million. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.38.
The winning ticket was purchased at Starbank Convenience Mart on North Service Road in Mississauga.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Mississauga this winter
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Brand new restaurant opens in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Fatal crash closes major road in Mississauga