Mississauga Couple Celebrating Major Lotto Win
Mississauga is a lucky city and it looks like two more residents are enjoying a nice winter windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Maria and Robert McMahon for winning a $100,000 prize with Instant X Money (Game #2050).
Instant X Money is available for $10 a play and the top prize is $1 million. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.38.
The winning ticket was purchased at Starbank Convenience Mart on North Service Road in Mississauga.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules