Mississauga Couple Celebrating Major Lotto Win
Mississauga is a lucky city and it looks like two more residents are enjoying a nice winter windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Maria and Robert McMahon for winning a $100,000 prize with Instant X Money (Game #2050).
Instant X Money is available for $10 a play and the top prize is $1 million. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.38.
The winning ticket was purchased at Starbank Convenience Mart on North Service Road in Mississauga.
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga