Mississauga Couple Celebrating Major Lotto Win
Mississauga is a lucky city and it looks like two more residents are enjoying a nice winter windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Maria and Robert McMahon for winning a $100,000 prize with Instant X Money (Game #2050).
Instant X Money is available for $10 a play and the top prize is $1 million. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.38.
The winning ticket was purchased at Starbank Convenience Mart on North Service Road in Mississauga.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply