Mississauga Couple Celebrating Major Lotto Win
Mississauga is a lucky city and it looks like two more residents are enjoying a nice winter windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Maria and Robert McMahon for winning a $100,000 prize with Instant X Money (Game #2050).
Instant X Money is available for $10 a play and the top prize is $1 million. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.38.
The winning ticket was purchased at Starbank Convenience Mart on North Service Road in Mississauga.
- Mississauga Could Be Home to the Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- One of Mississauga’s Most Promising Musicians Reportedly Facing Serious Illness
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: Jan 13-19
- Another New Tax Could be Coming to Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: Dec 30 - Jan 4