Mississauga Couple Celebrating Big Win
A Mississauga couple just won the lottery!
Karen Arrington Samuels and Adams Fitzroy won $100,000 top prize with Instant Chill Play Vacay (Game #2148).
“I validated our ticket at the store,” shared Samuels, a custodial assistant. “I was so excited to find out we won!”
The parents of four plan to invest their windfall.
Instant Chill Play Vacay is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.97.
The winning ticket was purchased at Daisy Mart on Brandon Gate Drive in Mississauga.
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery