Mississauga Condo Fire Sends Man to Hospital
A fire at a Mississauga condo building sent one man to the hospital Monday evening.
The fire occurred at 80 Absolute Avenue around 7 p.m., the Mississauga News reports.
Firefighters found heavy smoke at the scene and quickly extinguished the fire while fire crews managed to ventilate smoke from the building.
According to police, one man was taken to the hospital after the fire. His injuries are not life-threatening.
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services on Scene after Fire Breaks Out at Mississauga Condo
- Police on Scene at Suspected Building Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Building Evacuated Due to Possible Fire