Mississauga Condo Fire Sends Man to Hospital
A fire at a Mississauga condo building sent one man to the hospital Monday evening.
The fire occurred at 80 Absolute Avenue around 7 p.m., the Mississauga News reports.
Firefighters found heavy smoke at the scene and quickly extinguished the fire while fire crews managed to ventilate smoke from the building.
According to police, one man was taken to the hospital after the fire. His injuries are not life-threatening.
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Crews on Scene for Fire at Mississauga Residence
- Overnight House Fire Sends Resident to Hospital in Mississauga
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators