Mississauga Condo Fire Sends Man to Hospital
A fire at a Mississauga condo building sent one man to the hospital Monday evening.
The fire occurred at 80 Absolute Avenue around 7 p.m., the Mississauga News reports.
Firefighters found heavy smoke at the scene and quickly extinguished the fire while fire crews managed to ventilate smoke from the building.
According to police, one man was taken to the hospital after the fire. His injuries are not life-threatening.
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- Crews on Scene for Fire at Mississauga Residence
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services on Scene after Fire Breaks Out at Mississauga Condo